- From its headquarters in Abu Dhabi, TNI advises clients across the GCC and MENA in a variety of manners.
- TNI uses its longstanding knowledge of the region to connect its clients to their ideal partners or investors.
- Cross-border M&A has increased significantly over the last few years due to:
- The emergence of regional champions with excess liquidity assessing consolidation opportunities
- Deleveraging of certain investment companies post global crisis
- End of life of private equity funds launched in 2006-08
- Succession planning and reorganization of family businesses
- TNI has entered into partnerships with Wells Fargo Securities and Global Alliance Partners to collaborate on cross-border M&A transactions with a regional angle, which enables it to tap into the bank’s global reach.
- Such relationship is supplemented through active relationships with leading regional banks and M&A advisory boutiques worldwide
- Referral partners are renowned advisory firms in their local markets:
- Numerous referral partner relationships
- Deep local access and relationships with a broad range of regional and large multi-national companies
- Extensive M&A execution capabilities across a wide range of industries