Products & Services
M&A Buy-side Advisory
- Identify specific assets for our core clients including, but not limited to cross-border transactions in the GCC and/or sector-specific acquisitions and JV’s
- Evaluate strategic fit with potential target and quantify operational and financial synergies
- Negotiate and close transactions on behalf of our clients and ensure they receive the best terms and conditions
- TNI is ideally positioned through its shareholder and investor network, and its relationships with financial institutions in the GCC and abroad, to source transaction candidates for its clients
- TNI’s experienced team of professionals through their technical expertise and knowledge of the region’s investment and regulatory framework can accurately estimate the maximum fair price our clients should pay for a business
M&A Sell-side Advisory & Private Placement
- Assess key transaction considerations through preliminary due diligence and formulate transaction plan and timetable for our client
- Prepare marketing and transaction documents in coordination with our Client and their advisors
- Approach mutually agreed-upon investors either in individual or group meetings (where applicable)
- Negotiate and close transactions on behalf of our clients and ensure they receive the highest price, best terms and conditions
- Through our experience in the GCC, we are familiar with tactics and strategies pertinent to closing transactions in a swift and efficient manner.
- Our regional expertise allows us unique insight to relevant comparable transactions and we are able to relay this knowledge to our clients.
- Determine the appropriate listing venue
- Coordinate and manage appointment of various consultants required for the listing, liaise with various parties and the regulators to ensure smooth execution and project management
- Develop the equity story, business plan and public relations strategy for the Client
- Determine appropriate pricing and allocation of the issue
- Manage the subscription and allocation process in coordination with other placement agents, brokers, and other syndicate members
- TNI’s strong track record of IPO’s and deep knowledge of regulations ensures that our Clients can depend on our advice throughout the transaction.
- TNI is an independent provider who can optimize distribution channels